Marketing Automation With MediaView
There are many types of campaigns that can be set up using the Nurture Email module:
- Welcome emails – send a thank you for subscribing/joining using the transaction code along with days since added fields
- Re-engagement – reach out to those who have not opened a message recently to get them to re-engage using the days since opened field
- Requalification effort series – set up efforts using months since qualified field, once the subscriber requalifies, they are no longer sent messages
- Paid subscription renewal series – set up efforts using issues to go field. This can be used in conjunction with mailed renewal efforts
- Follow-up message based on website visit – set up an email campaign which is triggered by a visit to a specific web page using the web visit page URL
With the Nurture Email Manager in MediaView you can set-up nurture campaigns to automatically send messages to people who perform a certain action, such as: open an email, click on a link or visit a web page on your site.
For more information on this process, simply send an email to our MediaView support team and we’ll be happy to assist you in setting up a Nurture campaign.